BRFM presents a hoot of a party to celebrate the closing of their 2nd season. Help them continue to bring local goodness to Black Rock and beyond. Come for an afternoon of corn hole, barn dancing, beer tasting and more at our Halloween Hootenanny featuring local food, local artisans, local breweries, and live music, from 1-5pm. Proceeds will directly benefit their 2016 season.
The event will be family-friendly and include a haunted house. Come in costume to trick or treat through the market.
• Beer Tasting by Two Roads, Captain Lawrence, Black Hog and Duvig Breweries, plus Bru Room from New Haven's BAR.
• Pig Roast by Walrus + Carpenter.
• Corn Hole Tournament from 1-3pm
• Live Music from KC Sisters, G Rockwell & The Still River Ramblers
• Barn Dancing led by Bill Fischer, the Dance Caller from 3-5pm
• Haunted House
• Lounge Area & Bonfire
WHERE: The field @ St. Ann Church, 481 Brewster Street in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, CT 06605
WHEN: Saturday, October 31st from 1-5pm
ADMISSION: $5.00 entry fee for adult, children under 12 are free.
VENDOR INQUIRIES: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.