Please support the Black Rock Food Pantry during the CT Food Bank\'s \"Walk Against Hunger\" at Seaside Park, Bridgeport, on Sunday, Apr. 29th at 1:00 pm.
Why Walk Against Hunger?
• More than 1 in 7 households in Connecticut are at risk for hunger
• One third of those who receive food assistance are children
• Money raised goes directly to providing groceries and hot meals to hungry
children, families, seniors and individuals in Fairfield, Litchfield, New
Haven, New London, Middlesex and Windham Counties
• A portion of the proceeds from this walk will go directly to the
• Most importantly, these numbers are not statistics; they are your family,
friends and neighbors.
Every step and every dollar raised make a difference!
A $5 contribution enables us to provide more than 17 meals
– and hope for a better tomorrow – to someone in need.
Sunday, April 29th:
Walk with our Black Rock Food Pantry team
or on-line!), make a small donation or collect pledges if you wish to, join us for a
party in the park and enjoy a short walk. What a great way to spend a spring day!